Sunday, February 27, 2011

Whoa oh oh, oh Alli

Today is Alli's birthday! Since she is one of my favorite people, I thought a post about her was the least I could do. To tell you about her greatness, I made a "Why Alli is so Great" list:
  • She is one of the best, if not the best running buddies I've ever had.
  • She is willing to try new things(costa, BACON, etc).
  • She cooks some seriously yummo stuff. Her pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are delicious!
  • She is not only in school, but working 2 jobs.
  • She knows lots of cool stuff to do on computers.
  • She likes things warmer in temperature.
  • She graduated the same time I did.
  • She got me hooked on some awesome shows.
  • When we go to church together, we just laugh and laugh.
  • She has a fabulous sense of fashion, so shopping with her is a dream!


The list could go on and on. Happy Birthday Alli!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie Sorenson!!! Thank you so much for that post. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!!!! YOu are fabulous too.... move back!

    ReplyDelete