Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When you say flowers you mean G-Brown.

The Library and I are friends again. I just checked out the thickest book ever....1001 legit pages. I am nearly about .00025 finished with it. I came across this little ditty in the book that I think describes my current situation quite well:
Back story: A girl is on a boat and the Capitan tries to give her a compliment...

"you're like a flower"
"I'm allergic to flowers"
He raised an eyebrow
"No really," she admitted. "I think they are quite captivating. But if you were to give me a bouquet, you'd soon find me in a fit so energetic that it would have you searching the walls for stray freckles I might have blown free with the force of my sneezes."
"Well, be that true, I sill say you're as pretty as a flower"
"If I am, the young men my age must be afflicted with the same allergy- for they keep their distance from me noticeably"

Thank you Brandon Sanderson!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. What are we to do with you. Glad you are getting along with the library. That's always good.

    ReplyDelete