Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have the BESTEST sisters.

In this picture I am sporting 2 things I got from my sisters for my b-day. The first: My new cool shirt from Hermana Sorenson. Not only is it my favorite to wear color, but it says some spanish and features an egypt looking figure.
The second: My very own timbuk2 'hip pack'. Yes, you're eyes are not lying...that's exactly what it is. I wore it to the ward christmas party(thought about stashing extra rolls in there) and out in public for the first time. I pretty much love it.


SEE! I told you I have the best sisters in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty sweet. That shirt is awesome. Sara is so fun. Glad you like your FANNY PACK. HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to wear fanny packs on our trip... I just need to go buy one or ask for it for Christmas or my birthday. WOO!

    ReplyDelete