Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PEPPERmint

During one of my yoga classes, the teacher brought some essential oils in. They always enhanced the practice and help us all to smell awesome. My personal favorite is peppermint. I use it most for sore muscles after runs and such. It's like mentos mints for your skin! Sunday, I put some on before my sunday nap. I rubbed it on my calves which were a tad sore from the RRR. I guess I didn't rub it in completely and still had some on my hands when I rubbed my eye. WHOOWEE, it was like a blast of cool that was way to strong on my eye. My eyes started to water hard core, the skin around my eye felt all tingly, and I couldn't stop blinking.
I know many of you were wondering if you can put peppermint essential oil on your eye, but don't even worry about trying it. I did, and yeah, not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment