Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fiber

I am enjoying my job at DB. I don't mind cleaning bathrooms. I'm good at it.


There are lots of health problems that people get sick with. I'd like to tell you about one that I am becoming all to familiar with(by cleaning potties), but is for the most part treatable. Some common names may include: the hershey squirts, the rocky mountain quick step, montezuma's revenge, firing the naplam, or the trots. Diarrhea. I'm not talking about the life threatening kind. I'm talking about the runny kind that splashes everywhere. This kind is preventable! Here's how:

  • Wash your hands after using the potty and before eating foods.
-Not just running your hands under water, but actually use soap.
-20 seconds is a minimum.

  • Take care of foods.
-Wash all veggies, make sure meat is cooked good.
-Keep things clean while cooking, be aware of cross contamination.

  • Eat/Drink right!
- Fiber, fiber and more fiber: Men (50>) 38 grams. Men (50<) 30 grams, Women (50>) 25 grams, Women (50<) 21 grams. Fruits and Veggies are a great source. Whole grains, beans are also full of it.
-Minimum of 8 glasses of water. If you are active, you'll need more.
-Probiotics. These guys help your guts stay healthy. You can find these in yogurt.

On behalf of potty cleaners everywhere...PLEASE, do all you can to keep your insides healthy, and poop is never appropriate on the walls.


2 comments:

  1. Probiotics while taking a antibiotic also help. I just found out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bawling with laughter as I read this. Classic Juicy post.

    ReplyDelete