Thursday, July 21, 2011

7.4% of people in Utah are unemployed, I am no longer one of them.

I landed a job!

Before grels camp, which I apparently needed to go to because nothing was going my way before, I applied for a job at Deseret Book. The lady who was doing the interviewing was out of town till the week of grels camp. After camp was over, I got a call for an interview! I went to the interview, which went really well, but I refused to get my hopes up(I've had WAY to much disappointment as of late). I interviewed in the morning, and the lady said she would call in the afternoon to let me know either way. So at 12:01, I kept my phone close by. By 3, I wasn't feeling confident that I'd got it. Around 3:30 I got the call. I was braced for the worst news....but I got the job! It works perfect with my up and coming school schedule. I clean house for the DB. Hours are morning which will allow me to work an internship for school, and attend the night class.

2 comments:

  1. Woot! You were destined to go to grels camp for that very reason. I am so glad it's going to work out so well with your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy you have a job! Not only do you have a job but an awesome one too! Glad to hear things worked out for ya!

    ReplyDelete