Monday, June 27, 2011

Grels Camp Play Along

There is a song called "Lamb Chops Play Along" that my fam has changed into
'Girls(Grels) Camp Play Along'
Our version goes like this:
"Grels camp play along where girls go to play along and fun stuff is all they ever do...."

Well, I'm going to grels camp. I haven't been since I was a youth leader.  I'm not a huge camping fan, or really even a small camping fan. Everything that moves is a snake...whether not it actually is. I don't like getting all dirty, the food isn't always up to par, I have to leave my bed...It's just hard any way I look at it.
I'm going up as a Cabin Group Leader for the "Germany" cabin. Not only am I now in charge of 12-14 girls, but I am also the fireside speaker.

What did I get myself into??

4 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya... I enjoy being outdoors, but I like to go back home and shower and sleep in my own bed. You'll do great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - that is what you get for being a totally awesomtastic grel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch out grel. You will be the YW president soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got yourself into an amazing experience! I love Girls' Camp! Totally wonderful; sure it's not perfect with the food and things like that but the spirit and bonding that's done in such a short amount of time is worth all the other things that you go through! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete