Monday, May 9, 2011

A blond and a redhead were sitting in a car...

We like VW in our family. We have or have had a jetta, passat, golf and beetle. The beetle is the newest addition to our VW family.
Everyone has blond moments, whether or not your hair dictates otherwise. I'd like to tell you about one of Siwa's. She and I were sitting in the beetle(note the car, this is important) driving along. It was one of those rare sunny days Utah has had of late. She rolled her window down and because of the cross breeze, I rolled mine down too. What follows is the conversation:
Siwa: "Where is the button to roll down the back windows?"
Me: Staring at her with my eyebrows up in a 'you seriously asked that' manner.
Siwa: "The breeze would be better"
Me: "The back windows?"
Siwa: "Yeah..(pause)... oh wait, the back windows don't roll down"
Me: "No, they don't."
Notice the back windows....

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA!! That was so funny! I don't think I have ever felt so dumb in my life....roll down the back windows in the bug...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny! Too much time in New York.... wait subways don't have rear windows that roll down either :)

    ReplyDelete